UPDATE: 2020 Symposium on Data Science & Statistics Is Going Virtual!
After careful consideration of the evolving concerns about COVID-19 regarding travel and large group gatherings, the ASA has determined the best and most responsible decision is to hold the upcoming SDSS 2020 as a virtual conference.
What does this mean for you?
- If you have already made your travel arrangements for Pittsburgh, please contact your travel provider to investigate the cancellation options you have available at this time.
- All registrants will have access to the virtual event.
- Information about how to access the symposium (including the wide variety of sessions and networking options) will be communicated as soon as it is available.
Should you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beyond Big Data: Collaboration in Science, Industry, and Society
The American Statistical Association invites you to join us at the third annual Symposium on Data Science and Statistics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 3–6, 2020. SDSS provides a unique opportunity for data scientists, computer scientists, and statisticians to come together and exchange ideas.
Sessoins will center on the following six topic areas:
- Computational Statistics
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Practice and Applications
- Software and Data Science Technologies