Submissions will be evaluated by senior scholars affiliated with PSID based upon several factors, including:
• The substantive or methodological motivation for the study;
• The quality of study design, including the choice of appropriate research methodology and data; and
• The significance of the submission in terms of extending scientific knowledge.
Submissions will also be selected to balance topics, disciplines, and the different PSID data sets being used. Submission Instructions The submission webpage is: https://psidonline.isr.umich.edu/conference/registration/
The following items are required to be submitted through the webpage:
1. An online form with: • The name, email address, telephone number, institution, and curriculum vitae for the corresponding author and all coauthors; • The title of the paper;
2. An abstract (1,000 words or less) which should include a description of the topic to be studied, the theoretical focus, and the data and research methods.
Contact information For further information, please contact Narayan Sastry (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Patty Hall (email@example.com).